Located in Aggieville since 1983.
The location of Campus Barber Shop was originally known as the Orange Bowl throughout the 1940s to the early 1960s. While tracking sports scores from around the country the owners were one of Manhattan's sources for candy bars, cigarettes, hot dogs and, of course, orange juice.
In late 2014 Dylan took over for Roger - who started the barber shop in 1983 - and continues to move the business forward.
Facial Shaves w/ Straight Razor
Shampoo + Haircut
- Barber License from Old Town Barber College in Wichita, KS.
- Current owner, employee since 2007.
- Cosmetology License from Academy of Hair Design in Salina, KS.
- 35+ years of experience including 15+ years at Campus.
- Barber License from Kansas School of Barber Styling in Wichita, KS.
- 30+ years of experience.